Freelance Blogger Services, all packages can include:*
- SEO Research: find gaps in your content based on company goals and customer needs/wants.
- Create a content strategy that aligns with those goals.
- CREATE CONTENT:
- Supporting image (creative commons lic.) that is SEO optimized
- Writing & Editing
- Additional optimization of post with SEO plugin* (post gets found better by search engines)
- Upload content to your website CMS for publication.
- Social media sharing via plugin (1x) of each post,* when post is published. So those already following your brand know there is new content. Build brand awareness in potential customers.
- Strongly recommended that you staff to share the content regularly over social media channels. For example on Twitter each post can be shared 4x’s or so a day mixed in with other business & industry content.
*Plugins are assumed to be already installed and in place on website.
Below I’ll link to an article on the many benefits of having a blog and updating it with content regularly.(1) The benefits of of having an ongoing business blog are:
- More traffic. This is a key part of any SEO strategy– inbound marketing or is what will attract potential customers to your website above all the others in the local area and industry
- Lead generation: more email subscribers & business leads by using content marketing to attract site visitors
- Better social media engagement with customers by sharing content, tips, helpful advice. Helps to establish a connection and a brand voice
The more high quality content on your website the higher you will rank in search results. That’s when folks are shopping for or wanting info on your services/products!
with a two month* minimum.
- 4 POSTS: 1 blog post weekly (500-800 word) = $400- 500
- 8 POSTS: 2 blog posts weekly (500-800 word)= $800-1,000 Most Popular!!
- 12 POSTS: 3 blog posts weekly (500-800 word)= $1,200- 1,500
*Why do I insist on a two month minimum? You may already know there is a lag in getting a site’s contents indexed by search engines and ranking takes time. Ranking your business site higher- improves with each bit of content. Think of it like slowly building up a hill or mountain, it’s a process- each post, video (whatever content you add) puts a layer onto the eventual mountain you are building to stand above others in the industry.
Exact pricing depends on several factors unique to your needs:
- Will blog post topic be provided for each post by marketing team?
- Or will I have only suggestions based on our consult/questionnaire into your goals? If the latter this requires keyword research and competitive analysis by me.
- Also if plugins need to be installed and set up or is that already done by web designer?
- Blogging is not a reported story- requiring interviews, which obviously take quite a bit more time.
Schedule a free helpful, no obligation consult and then get a package price quote in writing. If you need full services then a Content Strategist role is necessary. We can discuss your needs during consultation.
Resources: Positive Impact of Business Blogging