Freelance Writing Services:
Business benefits of having quality written content:
Get more traffic: by creating web content that ranks for the keyword/themes customers are searching for.
Build engaged readership, who over time take the steps you want: they join your email list, consider you an authority in a niche, and eventually buy from your business.
Content marketing is a key way to get folks to know and trust you! And help Google and other search engines find you.
My goal is high quality content, as a copywriter I create clear copy that speaks for your business-relevant, helpful or entertaining content that engages and educates your target audience.
INDUSTRIES I’VE WRITTEN FOR:
- Construction companies
- Dental offices
- Real estate agents
- Membership organizations
- Product descriptions for online stores
- Created articles from audio recordings
- Blog posts
- Web page copywriting (About, Home etc.)
I combine my savvy in search engine optimized copy, great writing skills and desire to help (I’m a certified yoga teacher,) together in one package.
ASK ABOUT BLOGGING PACKAGES! Or 1X webpage copywriting.
Drop me a quick line via Contact Form, that sets up a Free 15 min. phone consult! If I’m sure I can help then:
- I’ll email info (estimated price, deliverables, time frame we discussed) and you can enter and flesh out that info & hire me via: Elance or
UPwork click green “Hire Me” button on my profile. Elance/UPwork is great as it offers protection, such as benchmarks and tools that make it easy for us to work together & communicate especially at first.
- Once I’m officially hired- a short but incisive questionnaire will be sent to you. This is what’s so great about hiring a writer directly. Your content won’t be generic– because I’ll find out about you + your business + audience and goals– we’ll get to the heart of the matter in a gentle way, so I can get to the fun part!
- I get to writing your blog posts, or website copy after getting your questionnaire! Within the time frame we agreed on, I deliver wonderful, tailored copy to your door– (well ok to your email box.) Cool.
Wash, rinse, repeat. I want to work with you on an ongoing basis, the more I understand how your business ticks, the clearer and more precisely I can write for you.