Attract Clients Via Content Marketing
Welcome. I'm a content writer/freelance copywriter, based out of New York City. I work with small business, agencies, or web developers that need copywriting or blogging services.I write for clients all over the US, providing high quality seo (search engine optimized) content that is also well written and engaging. I started out by blogging as a hobby, after leaving academia, (I was a tenured professor.)
As a website copywriter my services are:
Content Strategist for your business
Freelance Copywriter-About, Company pages
Quality seo copywriting
Specialty Areas: Health & Holistic Wellness, Real Estate, Fine Art/Design
- I hope you weren't thinking "I'll hire someone for $8 an hour to write a few pages for my website, maybe someone from India. And I'll buy a bunch of links..." Poor investment and so, so.... 2009. You're business is worth more than that.
- Generic content no longer RANKS! That’s because- it’s 2015 no-one wants to read bland copy, not Google and not people.
- Websites that have "thin," filler content that doesn't deliver, fall in the rankings. A good copywriter helps lift rankings.
Website visitors have questions they want answered, via content marketing a relationship can be built. And voila, they become customers over time.
How I Approach Work
So, I've been copywriting for the web for 6+ years and I have a gift for search engine optimized content that is readable, fresh & engaging. That took me down a meandering path into writing as a sub-contractor. From construction companies to caterers if they need help, as a content writer I'd provide copywriting via "content farms." Working that way started to bother me. Why? I'd have tips for the company:
- like a better, more catchy title or
- other posts they should do in a series.